Advanced Wash Prep
Full Inside & Out inspection of vehicle prior to actual service, locate the problem areas, or areas of concern within the vehicle. [This prep wash is the basis to every other service on here]
Starting what will most likely be the dirtiest parts of the vehicle are the Tires, Wheels, and Wheel Wells.
- Tires: Degreased and hand scrubbed
(Excessive and stubborn mud, browning, oxidation cleaning can effect pricing if desired to be completely removed.
Also for large off roading tires will be considered in the final quote.)
- Wheels: Face of wheel cleaning
(Inner barrel cleaning, brake caliper, and back barrel off roading wheels cleaning can also be upgraded into the wash package)
- Wheel Wells: Degreased and hand scrubbed
(Excessive and stubborn mud, tar, splattered paint or anything adhesive to the surface can be attempted to be removed if requested)
Next we will go ahead and start the Rinse, Wash, and Dry process.
- Rinse: Pressure rinse using reverse osmosis spot free water. Safe for washing in direct sunlight.
(Ask us about our rinseless wash if your property doesn't allow water runoff)
- Wash: Using neutral ph balanced biodegradable all purpose shampoo that is safe on all vehicle finishes. Duel microfiber mitts for upper and lower body panels. Exterior brushing and not limited to crevices, grills, window seals, door handles, and door jambs. Foam cannon wash will be decided by condition of exterior.
(Safe for ceramic coats, matte finishes, PPF and Vinyl wraps.)
- Dry: Microfiber towel dry followed by blow dry to release remaining water within the crevices, grills, side mirrors etc.
For interior we focus on Vacuuming, Interior Wipe Down and Center Console Cleaning.
- Vacuuming: Thorough vacuum of the seat seams, carpet and other places where debris sits
(overly excessive debris can result in extra fee's)
- Interior Wipe Down: light to mild wipe down cleaning of interior surfaces and panels.
- Center Console: Entire area gets scrubbed with a brush to agitate any filth then followed by a wipe down, Cup holders, air vents steering wheel etc. Dashboard will just be wiped down as well as any screens.
Finally we start wrapping it up with Window Cleaning, Tire Dressing, Final Wipe Down and Inspection
- Window Cleaning: Streak free and ammonia free. Safe on all tinted and non tinted windows.
- Tire Dressing: Water based silicone, giving a warm glazed shine. Will not sling or harm paint.
- Final Wipe Down: Exterior paint will get a final wipe down with a clean microfiber towel and detail spray to remove any remaining residue while providing a high gloss finish.
- Final Inspection: One last look around for any areas that might of been overlooked or need touching up to ensure you receive your vehicle with the proper Too Sweet Care!
Tasks to Consider that will affect pricing for a basic Advanced Wash Prep:
- Compact & Mid-Size Vehicles should be considered for starting prices. Larger Full-Sized vehicles will affect pricing.
- Heavy Pet Hair Removal
- Excessive front bumper bug removal
- Excessive tar removal (Usually located on bottom panels)
- Interior Dirt Build Up. Areas such as: Door panels, center console, door jambs, carpet seats, etc.
- Carpet Spot Removal
- Removal/Relocate a certain amount of personal items or large trash prior to performing services
- Undercarriage wash for lifted trucks.
- Excessive Interior Window Film