Full Inside & Out inspection of vehicle prior to actual service, locate the problem areas, or areas of concern within the vehicle. [prep wash is the basis to this service on here]
The Protection Mini Detail is a maintenance detail meaning it's meant to upkeep and protect with an already maintained and detailed vehicle. This is a follow up service for vehicles well kept. Usually every 3 months we recommend this service for proper maintenance on your vehicle before dirt, grime, and bacteria accumulation.
"An ounce of maintenance is worth a pound of cure."
- Exterior -
- Wheel & Tires: Face of wheel well & tire cleaning Inner barrel cleaning, brake caliper
- Wash: Safe removal of surface dirt using up to date washing methods based upon the vehicles condition. It is safe on all vehicle finishes.
(Safe for ceramic coats, matte finishes, PPF and Vinyl wraps.)
- Paint Protection: Hydrophobic Paint Sealant (up to 3 months)
- Plastics Dressed and Protected
- Interior -
- Interior Wipe Down
- Center Console Cleaning
- Vinyl, Plastic, Leather Dashboard Dressing Conditioner ( Apply every 3 months)
Finally we start wrapping it up with Window Cleaning, Tire Dressing, Final Wipe Down and Inspection
- Window Cleaning: Streak free and ammonia free. Safe on all tinted and non tinted windows.
- Tire Dressing: Water based silicone, giving a warm glazed shine. Will not sling or harm paint.
- Final Wipe Down: Exterior paint will get a final wipe down with a clean microfiber towel and detail spray to remove any remaining residue while providing a high gloss finish.
- Final Inspection: One last look around for any areas that might of been overlooked or need touching up to ensure you receive your vehicle with the proper Too Sweet Care!
Tasks to Consider that will affect pricing for a basic Advanced Wash Prep:
- Compact & Mid-Size Vehicles should be considered for starting prices. Larger Full-Sized vehicles will affect pricing.
- Heavy Pet Hair Removal
- Excessive front bumper bug removal
- Excessive tar removal (Usually located on bottom panels)
- Interior Dirt Build Up. Areas such as: Door panels, center console, door jambs, carpet seats, etc.
- Carpet Spot Removal
- Removal/Relocate a certain amount of personal items or large trash prior to performing services
- Undercarriage wash for lifted trucks.
- Excessive Interior Window Film
Every other follow up Mini Detail will include Claybar for Free.